*** The Cure for Writer’s Block! ***
Featured as one of the Top 5 Writing Apps in May 2013 issue of Fashion Magazine.
Flash Fiction Prompter is an easy-to-use and simple writing prompter that provides a instant starting point for your Flash Fiction (or other short literary forms) by giving you a random character, setting, and plot, which are the basic ingredients for any story.
Flash Fiction Prompter gives you almost 16.6 million million story combinations ready for you to creatively bring all of the basic elements together.
- Double-tap to flip over the decks of cards that you want to use.
- Swipe left or right on a card to see the next or previous one.
- Hold a card for 3 seconds to pin or unpin a card.
- Shake to shuffle the deck and get a random set of cards.
Your feedback is extremely important in helping shape the future updates to Flash Fiction Prompter. Please let us know what you would like by using the Email link in the Feedback section of the application or by emailing email@example.com.
What’s New in Version 2.0 Updated September 13, 2013
- Added In-App purchase of ability to add your own custom characters, settings and plots.
- Added In-App purchase of an additional content pack of 50 characters, 50 settings and 50 plots.
- Added ability to save your custom content by emailing or copy and paste into an application.
What’s New in Version 1.2 Updated June 7, 2012
- Added 55 more cards to each deck for a total of 255 cards in each decks database. That’s almost 16.6 million story combinations!
- Limited decks to 50 random cards each on startup.
- Decks are randomized when shake is detected.
- Added a Rate It option.
What’s New in Version 1.1 Updated Sept 19, 2011
- All decks are randomized when launching the app.
- Character, Setting and Plot is automatically copied to the clipboard so you can paste it into an email of some other app.
- Fixed iPod startup memory issue by dealing a random deck of 100 cards in each deck on launching of UVU app. Click here to read the ultimate penis enlargement bible reviews.